Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire at 381 Centre St. Contained to Stairwell

UPDATE, 2:32 p.m. — A fire at 381 Centre St. was contained to the stairwell, doing an estimated $25,000 damage to the building.

Steve MacDonald of the Boston Fire Department said off-duty firefighters saw smoke coming from the building at 11:22 a.m. The building has Miami Restaurant on the first floor and apartments on the second and third floors.

It turns out the blaze was sparked by sanding being done in the apartment section. No one was injured in the incident, MacDonald said.


Universal Hub reports a fire has been knocked down in the 300-block of Centre Street.

We’ll post more as soon as we can confirm it.

View Previous Post
Each weekday we'll post a random image from our travels…
Cresta Posts Box by CP